Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 3, 2015 - Hephzibah, Georgia

Hey FAM!
I'm doing great, but wow what a crazy week lol. I didn't think I was going to experience this for sure but hey it's nothing I can't handle. So I broke two bones and the doctor was indian so he didn't tell me much but that I broke the navicular and radius bone.  I have an appointment tomorrow at 10:30 so hopefully all I need is a cast and no surgery.

My showers are a struggle lol, you don't realize how hard life is without two hands, and I've been using Wal-Mart bags to protect it and I've had to stick my arm out and squirt the soap on my body to rub it on my leg or something, but I've figured it out.

I've been getting a lot of attention around here with marks on my face and my sling so that's been kinda fun I guess lol. People just come up and talk to us and make sure I'm okay and while they talk we share scriptures with them so missionary work has been easier lol.

I was mentioned in the missions letter to all the missionaries in Georgia so my name is out there for only being out a month or so lol.

I have so much to tell you and not much time lol, but I'm glad yall are okay and well. Utah sounds like a blast and I miss you all so much!

I know yall like pictures so I'll send you some
I LOVE YOU !!!
Mitch
#tough # nicetrysatan   #cantstopme  #roadtorecovery #lovemyfam

No comments:

Post a Comment