Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 8, 2015 - Milledgeville, GA

Hey FAM!!!

I definitely had to break out my winter clothes this past week. Yesterday was the first day that I wore Kevins long coat and I was worried about it catching in my chains and I biked yesterday with it on and it seemed okay. I don't know if it will be a problem or not but I think it will work for now. 
So I got some pretty crazy news on Saturday at Transfer Calls. So I was somewhat nervous about what would happen from transfer calls because we are in a car share right now and there are 11 new sisters coming into our mission which would mean the car would be taken away and sisters would come into our area. So I was somewhat nervous and it turned out that Elder Schiers is getting transferred. Then President Cottle read off who would be Trainers for the next transfer. Guess whose name was read off first...You guessed it "Elder Hill" I was freaking out cause it was so unexpected and it's pretty unusual for a missionary as young as me to be training. So on Tuesday I'll have a son:) I'll let you know how that goes.

Yesterday Elder Schiers was saying goodbye to people and he wanted to say goodbye to the Weltz family. They are Awesome! Sister Weltz just came back from Logan, Utah to visit her daughter and she told me that it snowed and it's getting colder. She told me that shes going back to Logan onDecember 1st. I said that she should go to the North Logan 13th ward on that next Sunday and ask around for the Hill family. So if a lady with a southern accent comes up to you it might be sister Weltz! That would be pretty cool if it worked out like that! 

My week was pretty wet and rainy but we really focused on meeting with less actives this week and taught 13 lessons with less actives! One of the less actives we met with is Brother Fraley and he is a returned missionary. He's also met Thomas S. Monson and President Gordon B Hinkley. It was crazy! He has a pretty crazy story I'll have to tell you when I get home. Dont worry I'll remember.

Mom please get better and take it easy this week. Have lots of oranges and get better. I'll be praying for you!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! SO MUCH
-Elder Mitchell Hill

#I'maDAD  #Tooyoung  #It'stheHolidays   #🏀   

Here's your sign!!!

Milledgeville, GA District!

No comments:

Post a Comment